The organizing committee of the 2017 IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics is pleased to announce the availability of two travel awards to support students attending the conference to be held in Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz, NY, October 15-18, 2017.
- an economy air ticket to New York (NY, USA) reimbursed against receipt (up to $1000),
- public transportation to New Paltz reimbursed against receipt,
- accommodation and meals from Sunday (October 15, 2017) to Wednesday (October 18, 2017) (three nights in total),
- and free registration.
- After the review process, the organizing committee compiles a ranked list of student papers based on the initial review scores.
- Subject to eligibility, the committee selects student papers taking the quality of papers into account while fostering diversity.
- A paper is considered a student paper if and only if the first author is a student at the time of the paper submission deadline.
- Student papers must be marked so during the paper submission.
- The award is shared among all students authoring the paper (i.e. one award per paper).
- All student papers can participate independently of the paper area.
- All papers shall be equally judged.